Architectural Willow Earrings
Similar to the Architectural Siv Necklace, the Architectural Willow Earrings utilize hues of blue paired with accents of purple and pinks. The baguette cuts, paired with accent beads and gems, are just as striking as their matching necklace. Not only are these earrings made in the architectural style that gives them their sleek look, but these earrings also feature a flat, round charm that dangles below the earrings. This charm is packed with its own personality. Its presence softens up the look just a touch, giving it a little more versatility and room to play with your ensemble. You are sure to create new looks that you love.
- Architectural collection
- Light turquoise
- European crystals, Czech glass
- 1.75 inches long, 0.25 inch wide
- Sterling silver ear wires; setting is silver-plated antiqued steel
- Do not drop or throw jewelry onto hard surfaces
- Avoid direct contact with sprays—hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Remove your jewelry while showering, swimming or exercising
- Clean and polish with a soft, dry cloth
- Never use chemical cleaners or polishes
- Store jewelry flat to prevent bending or scratched crystals
- Artisan made by hand
- Hand made by artisans in Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala
Are you intrigued by these Firefly Architectural Willow Earrings? Check out more from the collection here!