These pretty silver and Swarovski earrings by Patricia Locke are as lovely as they are light. They are a breeze to wear, add them to your jewel box today!
• Sterling silver posts, Swarovski crystals
• Antiqued silver plate over pewter
• Spot clean using a soft, damp cloth. Dry thoroughly
• Approximately 1/4" in diameter
• Handmade with love in the USA
What says CONFIDENCE like an ornamented bar of gold? While the angles of the Jen Earrings catch the light, the overall shape makes this stud especially clever for that second piercing spot. We imagine that...
These tiny renderings of Little Red Riding Hood are the perfect addition to a fairy tale lovers jewelry box! Hypoallergenic Posts Approximately 1/2" long Handmade in Paris
Our little Roman Glass Earrings by Angie Olami are comprised of Sterling silver and ancient shards of Roman glass. Not only are these earrings lovely but they are a little piece of history that you can cary...