What if I need to return something?
What items can be returned? We are so glad you asked! The item you wish to return:
- must be able to be re-sold.
- must be returned in the original packaging and original packaging cannot be damaged (examples include all jewelry boxes, pouches, earring backs, Qudo's extra ring grommets provided with each Qudo topper, perfume boxes, lotion boxes, stationary boxes, plush animal tags must still be intact, etc)
- cannot have be worn or used
- cannot have been opened
- cannot be returned if the safety seals are removed or damaged
- Bedding cannot be returned if they have been removed from the packaging and/or the packaging is no longer intact.
What items cannot be returned?
Non returnale items:
- Sale items are not returnable.
- Discounted items are not returnable.
- Special orders are not returnable.
- Re-usable face masks are not returnable.
- Food items are not returnable.
- Hair accessories are not returnable.
- Sleep masks are not returnable.
- Unauthorized returns are not returnable.
How do I return an item?
- 1) Within 10 days of your purchase, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return your recent purchase. Also advise us if you prefer a refund or if you wish to exchange your return for another item.
- 2) Carefully pack and mail the return to us within 10 days of your reciept of the package. We use the delivery date provided by UPS, USPS and FED EX as to when the window to initiate a return opens and closess
- 3) Mail your return to:
Coco and Duckie
12 North Holland
Bellville, TX 77418
4) Once we receive your return, we will process the return within one business day, unless there is an issue with the eligibility for return as stated above in "What items can be returned." If there is an elibibility issue, we will send you an email within 1 business day of receiving your return.
- 5) If your return is eligible and you wish to receive a refund:
- the amount paid for the item(s)* will be refunded to the original method of payment OR
- 6) If your return will be exchanged for other merchandise:
- if you wish to exchange the item you return, we will send you an invoice for any money due for postage and if your exchange item is less than what you will be shipped.
- If your exchange item is greater than what you will be receiving, you will be issued a refund to the original method of payment, less the cost of the newest item you will be receiving and the shipping.
- Once you pay the invoice for the difference and shipping, will ship the new items within two business days.
- * 7)**Shipping costs are not refundable on returned or exchanged merchandise.**
- 8) Items cannot be returned or exchanged after the 10 day return window has lapsed.
Oh no, my item was damaged when I received it!
Not to worry!
- 1) Email us (at email@example.com) within 3 days of receiving your package (we determine the delivery date as the delivery date provided by UPS, USPS and FED EX). Include in the email: images of the damaged items and of all the packaging, an explanation of what is damaged and the condition of the shipment your received.
- 2) Keep all of the packaging (product and shipment) because we need to determine if the carrier needs to pick up the damaged items to validate the claim.
- 3) We will contact you within two business days of receiving your claim and advise you what to do with the items and packaging and how to finalize the claim.