What if I need to return something?
What items can be returned? We are so glad you asked!
- item must be able to be re-sold.
- item must be returned in the original packaging and original packaging cannot be damaged (examples include all jewelry boxes, pouches, earring backs, Qudo's extra ring grommets provided with each Qudo topper, perfume boxes, lotion boxes, stationery boxes, plush animal tags must still be intact, etc)
- item cannot have be worn or used
- item cannot have been opened
- item cannot be returned if the safety seals are removed or damaged
- Sheet sets can be returned ONLY if none of the sheet set has been removed from the packaging and ONLY if the packaging is still intact. If sheet sets are returned and it is determined that the sheet sets have been removed from the packaging and then replaced, the return will not be accepted.
If a returned item is does not meet the return requirements, the customer is responsible if they wish for the ineligible item to be returned to them.
What items cannot be returned?
- Items that are on sale are not returnable.
- Items that have been discounted are not returnable.
- Special orders are not returnable.
- Food items are not returnable.
- Hair accessories are not returnable.
- Unauthorized returns are not returnable.
How do I return an item?
- 1) Within 10 days of your purchase, email us at email@example.com to let us know that you wish to return your recent purchase.
- 2) Carefully pack and mail the return to us within 10 days of your receipt of the package. We use the delivery date provided by UPS, USPS and FED EX as to when the window to initiate a return opens and closes.
- 3) Mail your return to:
4) Once we receive your return, we will initiate the return process, unless there is an issue with the eligibility for return as stated above in "What items can be returned." If there is an eligibility issue, we will send you an email within 2 business days of receiving your return.
- 5) If your return is eligible, the amount paid for the item(s) will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- 6) Shipping costs are not refundable on returns.
- 7) Items cannot be returned or exchanged after the 10 day return window has lapsed.
Oh no, I want to cancel my order!
- Please contact us asap if you want to cancel your order.
- We cannot cancel orders that have been shipped.
Oh no, my item was damaged when I received it!
Not to worry!
- 1) Email us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days of receiving your package (we determine the delivery date as the delivery date provided by UPS, USPS and FED EX). Include in the email: images of the damaged items and of all the packaging, an explanation of what is damaged and the condition of the shipment your received.
- 2) Keep all of the packaging (product and shipment) because we need to determine if the carrier needs to pick up the damaged items to validate the claim.
- 3) We will contact you within two business days of receiving your claim and advise you what to do with the items and packaging and how to finalize the claim.