Now OPEN Tuesday - Saturday Noon - 5pm
What items can be returned? We are so glad you asked!
1) The item you wish to return must be sellable. The item cannot be worn, opened (if packaged), in the original packaging, and the packaging cannot be marred. If the item (packaging included) cannot be resold, we cannot accept the return.
2) Items purchased at a discounted price or on sale cannot be returned.
3) For health and hygiene reasons, we do accept returns or exchanges on face masks nor sleep masks.
How do I return an item? Another great question, this is how you do it!
1) Within 10 days of your purchase drop us a line, you can give us a call (979) 865-9393 or write us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your recent purchase didn't quite work out this time.
2) Carefully pack and mail us your return within 10 days of delivery, we will process your return asap once we receive the unworn/unopened goods!
You may mail returns to our shop...
Oh No! My item was damaged when I received it.
Not to worry, contact us within 3 days of receiving the package. Keep all of the packaging (product and shipment) in case the courier needs to see it to confirm damage in transit and validate returns.