70s Kaleidoscope Floral Kimono
This 70s Kaleidoscope Floral Kimono is where unique and luxurious design meets kaleidoscope dreaming and vintage florals. This gorgeous kimono is the perfect piece for any vintage enthusiast and for dressing up a simple outfit or to elevate your dinner party look! Equally suited with a self fabric belt to wrap around your sleepwear, you will never want to take it off! Go on, treat yourself with this lovely 70s Kaleidoscope Floral Kimono!
- One size
- About sizing: dependent on how you would wish to wear the kimono impacts how the fit will be! Some of us wear them open with the belt tied behind, some closed and tied more like a robe – so that part is really up to you.These will look great on anyone from around 5”2 in height to 5”10, they will just be a little longer on some than others!
- Fabric: 50% Viscose, 50% Modal
- Care instructions: Cool hand wash only, cool iron only, dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, keep away from fire
- Self fabric belt included
- Belt is inches wide and inches long
If you like the 70s Kaleidoscope Floral Kimono, see other styles here!