Architectural Tiana Bracelet
The Architectural Tiana Bracelet is sure to be a sweet addition to your ensemble. This multi-colored bracelet features a combination of rose, aquamarine, and peridot shades that are sure to help you let in the lovely. The European crystals and fire-polished Czech glass beads are sure to catch the light in a beautifully mesmerizing way. The pairing of emerald and baguette shapes add a fun versatility. They are linked together and accented by the smaller round shapes. You could style this with neutrals, or colors featured in this design, but you could also pair it with orange. The contrast is sure to be striking.
- Rose with shades of aquamarine and peridot
- European crystals, Czech glass
- Approximately 8 inches long, 7 inch bracelet plus 1 inch extender
- Approximately .30 inch wide
- Chain is silver-plated antiqued steel
- Do not drop or throw jewelry onto hard surfaces
- Avoid direct contact with sprays—hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Remove your jewelry while showering, swimming or exercising
- Clean and polish with a soft, dry cloth
- Never use chemical cleaners or polishes
- Store jewelry flat to prevent bending or scratched crystals
- Artisan made by hand
- Hand made by artisans in Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala