The tree-lined streets and wooden architecture in Kyoto inspired this meditative blend of Hinoki cypress, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, and pine. The ethos of Kyoto is one of wood, rain, and art. Created by The Brooklyn Candle Studio, the Brooklyn candle offers an olfactory 'visit' to the City. The Brooklyn candle is double-wicked and housed in white textured boxes and screen-printed glass tumblers.
- Top notes: Hinoki Cypress
- Middle notes: Cedar, Pine
- Base notes: Sandalwood
- 13 ounces
- Gift boxed
- Double wicked with lead-free cotton wicks
- Approximately 70 hours burn time
- 100% soy for an eco-friendly, clean burn
- Premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn, NY
- Made with love in the USA
Shop other candles from the Brooklyn Candle Studio here.
Shop all of our favorite candles and diffusers here.